Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Gedney Dyke, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 12.8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Gedney Dyke, Lincolnshire, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 12th August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538667
- Accession number: 538667
- Item caption: "GEDNEY DYKE, 3/4 Rear, LINCS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538667
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury