Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Boston, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 25.6.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Boston, Maud Foster Mill, Lincolnshire, showing the over drain, taken on 25th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538643
- Accession number: 538643
- Item caption: "BOSTON, MAUD FOSTER MILL, Over Drain, Rear, Lincs."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538643
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury