Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 31.8.1955
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the wreckage of smock mill and post mill in Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, taken on 31st August 1955.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538093
- Accession number: 538093
- Item caption: "GREAT HORMEAD. HERTS Wreckage of smock and post. Vera in foreground"
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538093
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury