Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 23.7.1950
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, showing Vera and Derek in foreground, taken on 23rd July 1950.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538088
- Accession number: 538088
- Item caption: "GREAT HORMEAD Herts. Smock. Vera and Derek in foregound, "
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538088
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury