Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 20.7.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill in Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, taken from the smock mill on the site on 20th July 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538078
- Accession number: 538078
- Item caption: "GREAT HORMEAD. HERTS. Post. Obl. From Smock. "
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538078
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury