Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Twyford, Buckinghamshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 1.7.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Twyford, Buckinghamshire, showing front view, taken on 1th July 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537407
- Accession number: 537407
- Item caption: "TWYFORD. "Front" BUCKS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537407
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury