Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Kilvey Hill, Swansea, Glamorganshire, Wales
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 3.9.1955
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the ruins of a tower mill on Kilvey Hill, Swansea, Glamorgan, taken on 3rd September 1955.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538000
- Accession number: 538000
- Item caption: "SWANSEA. Kilvey Hill Tower ruins. Glam. WALES."
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538000
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury