Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Upper Dean, Bedfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 1.7.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Upper Dean, Bedfordshire, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 1st July 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537340
- Accession number: 537340
- Item caption: "UPPER DEAN, 3/4Rear, Beds."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537340
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury