Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Upper Dean, Bedfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Upper Dean, Bedfordshire, showing side view, taken in August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537339
- Accession number: 537339
- Item caption: "UPPER DEAN, Side, BEDS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537339
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury