Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 23.8.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base of a tower mill in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, taken on 23th August 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537306
- Accession number: 537306
- Item caption: "HOUGHTON REGIS, BASE OF T., (OBL), BEDS."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537306
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury