Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Walton-on-the-Hill, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 26.12.1905
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of a church and graveyard in Walton-on-the-Hill, Surrey, taken on 26th December 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213342
- Accession number: F213342
- Item caption: "Church Walton-on-the-Hill Surrey Taken Dec. 26th.. 1905"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213342
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury