Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Oxenford Farm, Milford Road, Peper Harow, Elstead, Godalming, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 22.10.1905
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of a barn designed by Pugin at Oxenford Farm, Surrey, taken on 22nd October 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213312
Gothic revival (Architecture)--England
- Accession number: F213312
- Item caption: "Oxenford Farm near Godalming Surrey Taken Oct 22nd 1905"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213312
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury