Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Newark Priory,, Pryford, Woking, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 1903
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of the ruins of Newark Abbey, built in the late 12th Century in Pryford village near Woking, Surrey, taken during 1903.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213306
- Accession number: F213306
- Item caption: "Ruins Newark abbey near Woking Surrey Taken 1903"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213306
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury