Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wittmund, Niedersachsen, Germany
- Creator: Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 19.7.1945
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it, of a smock-mill in Wittmund, Germany, taken on 19th July. 1945.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-GER.F189461
- Accession number: F189461
- Item caption: "WITTMUND, Germany...(2)...Lens Hood."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm (Negative)
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-GER.F189461
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent, Canterbury