Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: St Margarets Church, Wychling, Faversham, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 29.6.1910
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of the lead font at "St Margarets' church", Wychling, Kent, taken on 29th June 1910.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213232
- Accession number: F213232
- Item caption: "Lead Font No. 10. B Lead Font Wychling Kent Taken June 29. 1910"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213232
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury