Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wallingford Bridge, Wallingford, Berkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 5.8.1906
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of the Old Toll House on Wallingford Bridge, Berkshire, taken on 5th August 1906.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213175
- Accession number: F213175
- Item caption: "Old Toll House on the Bridge Wallingford Berkshire Taken august 5th 1906"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213175
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury