Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Weston Colville, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 5.8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Weston Colville, Cambridgeshire, showing rear view, taken on 5th August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537584
- Accession number: 537584
- Item caption: "WESTON COLVILLE. Rear. CAMBS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537584
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury