Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Swaffham Prior, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 5.8.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Swaffham Prior, Cambridgeshire, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 5th August 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537563
- Accession number: 537563
- Item caption: "SWAFFHAM PRIOR Smock. 3/4 Fr. Cambs."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537563
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury