Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Shade Mill, Soham Causeway, Green Hills, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 4.8.1958
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Shade Mill, a smock mill in Soham, Cambridgeshire, taken on 4th August 1958.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537551
- Accession number: 537551
- Item caption: "SOHAM, , Cambs. Soham Causeway - Shade Mill"
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537551
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury