Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Shade Mill, Soham Causeway, Green Hills, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Shade Mill, a smock mill in Soham, Cambridgeshire, showing 3/4 front view, taken in August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537549
- Accession number: 537549
- Item caption: "SOHAM CAUSEWAY, SHADE MILL, 3/4 FRONT, CAMBS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537549
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury