Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Long's Mill, Soham, Green Hills, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 28.6.1954
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Long's Mill, a smock mill in Soham, Green Hills, Cambridgeshire, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 28th June 1954.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537545
- Accession number: 537545
- Item caption: "SOHAM. CAMBS. Cemetery Mill, LONG'S MILL. 3/4-Fr. "
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537545
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury