Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Pymore, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 20.5.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Pymore, Cambridgeshire, showing rear view, taken on 20th May 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537534
- Accession number: 537534
- Item caption: "PYMORE SMOCK. Rear. Cambs."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537534
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury