Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ickleton, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 9.6.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill converted into a residence in Ickleton, Cambridgeshire, taken on 9th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537511
- Accession number: 537511
- Item caption: "ICKLETON. Tower as resid. -Fr. Cambs."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537511
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury