Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 28.5.1950
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, showing the side view, taken on 28th May 1950.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537503
- Accession number: 537503
- Item caption: "HADDENHAM, Side, Cambs. Mill dated 1803"
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537503
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury