All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Peasmarsh, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 3.9.1933
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Peasmarsh, near Rye, East Sussex, showing a side view with sweeps or sails in a state of disrepair, taken on 3rd September 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540552
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 540552
- Item caption: "PEASEMARSH. Side. Sx."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540552
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury