All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Oldlands Mill, Keymer, Ditchling, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.9.1935
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse known as 'Oldlands Mill' in Ditchling, East Sussex, showing a detail view of the bottom half of the exterior from the side, surrounded by scaffolding during renovation work, taken on 21st September 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540347
- Subject keyword:
Restoration and conservation
Buildings--Repair and reconstruction
- Accession number: 540347
- Item caption: "OLDLANDS. DITCHLING. Side. Scaffolding. Det. SX."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540347
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury