All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Thorne, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 28.6.1935
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a converted tower windmill in Thorne near Doncaster Yorkshire, with no cap or sails, taken on 28th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540859
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 540859
- Item caption: "THORNE. Tower. N.C. Yorks."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540859
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury