All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: New Mill, Worlingworth, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.7.1939
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, known as 'New Mill', in Worlingworth, Suffolk, taken on 30th July 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540006
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 540006
- Item caption: "WORLINGWORTH. (Post) Side. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540006
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury