All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Middle Mill, Swefling, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 9.4.1939
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of two windmill roundhouses, one known as "Middle Mill" has been converted into a cottage and the other in the background with no roof is known as "High Mill", in Swefling, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, taken on 9th April 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539886
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 539886
- Item caption: "SWEFFLING. 2-Roundhouses. Obl. SFK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539886
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury