All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Girling's Mill, Swefling, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.8.1936
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Miller Mr. Gowing in front of his windmill roundhouse known as "Girling's Mill" in Swefling, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, taken on 30th August 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539877
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 539877
- Item caption: "SWEFFLING. Mr GOWING MILLER, SFK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539877
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury