All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Vrouchs, Lasithi, Crete, Greece
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald, Mr.
- Date: 9.5.1982
- Brief description: Colour transparency taken on 9th May 1982 showing a view of the first of a row of 12 derelict fixed mills at Vrouchs, Lasithi, Crete.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F212940
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F212940
- Item caption: "1 OF A ROW OF 12 FIXED MILLS, VROUCHAS, CRETE 9 MAY 82."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F212940
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury