All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Limnes, Lasithi, Crete, Greece
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald, Mr.
- Date: 14.5.1982
- Brief description: Colour transparency of the countryside near Limnes, Lasithi, Crete, showing three of a row of 6 fixed mills towards Agios Niklaos, taken on 14th May 1982.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F212893
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F212893
- Item caption: "3 OF A ROW OF 6 FIXED MILLS (NEARER OF 2 ROWS TO AGIOS NIKOLAOS) LIMNES CRETE. 14 MAY 82."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F212893
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury