All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Moulin Defrenne, Grand-Leez, Namur, Wallonia, Belgium
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 16.1.1945
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill known as 'Moulin Defrenne' in Grand-Leez, in Belgium, showing a close up ~ view from the front, taken on 16th January 1945.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217546
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F217546
- Item caption: "GRAND-LEEZ Belgium"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217546
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury