What to do if you have Covid-19 symptoms or advised to self-isolate


Let us know you are self-isolating so we can offer support.

You need to let us know you are self-isolating by completing the online form

What happens when you inform the University?

  • Your Division will be informed but no medical information will be shared.
  • If you inform the University that you have received a positive test result using our online form, you will receive an email from a member of staff to offer you further advice and support. You can also request a call from a member of the College and Community Life Team.
  • If you have any concerns and wish to speak to someone please email CovidSupport@kent.ac.uk. If you have any concerns about your symptoms, you should call your GP for advice or call the NHS on 119.  
Last updated