For undergraduates, taught postgraduates alumni and ex-staff. Read your email daily, so you don't miss important messages. You have 50GB of storage
Log in to email at Office 365: https://live.kent.ac.uk
Email address for current students: email@example.com
How to setup your email on a phone, tablet or laptop:
- Android email settings
- iPad/iPhone email settings
- Windows Phone 7 and 8
- Windows Mobile
- IMAP settings: for Outlook and other email software on laptops, phones and tablets.
Forward your Kent email to another account
Log in to email, then:
- In the top-right click the Settings icon, then Options.
- Click connected accounts (next to the 'my account' heading).
- Scroll down to the forwarding option and enter the email address.
- Click start forwarding. That's it!
Junk mail and attachments
You can apply for a society email account (shared mailbox) and/or a mailing list: student society communications.
Your email will work forever - read more about your Kentforlife email.
- Beware of viruses in email attachments
- How to spot fake emails
- Don't lose work: Save As!
- Is all your mail reaching you?
Email code of conduct
You are subject to the University's IT code of conduct, including not sending or forwarding junk email, and not creating, displaying, producing or circulating material that is liable to cause offence or is obscene, abusive or defamatory. Microsoft Service Agreement.