EU/EEA students (excluding the UK)
EU/EEA passport or national identity card (all sides required)
International passport and immigration permission/visa*
*If you are applying for a Student visa and have submitted your visa application but not yet had a decision, you are required to provide a copy of your ‘Document Checklist’ as proof of pending application which you can download as a PDF document from your visa application portal.
Have you previously been issued with immigration permission for the UK?
If so we will require one of the following documents (this is not an exhaustive list):
- the current UK visa in your passport
- current Biometric Residence Permit (both sides required)
- Immigration Status Document
- Home Office documents
- Evidence of EU Pre-settled Status/EU Settled Status (you may be required to provide a share code for us to verify your digital status).
will be unable to register you if you cannot provide the required
identification to pass the Right to Study check. You will not be issued your KentOne card or classed as a
student until this is complete. A passport will be required as official
ID when opening a bank account, applying for work or verifying your
age. The University therefore encourages all students to obtain a
passport. If you do not have a passport, please contact us prior to your
arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other documents you'll need
1. University or College Payment Advice letter from Student Finance England (if relevant). This may need to be scanned by the Finance team to ensure any maintenance loan payments are paid on time.
2. Proof of qualifications (if required)
3. Visa documentation (if relevant). This must be a scan or photograph; a clear image and in colour. You may be required to provide a share code for us to verify your digital status.
1. Your Home Office visa decision letter
2. Biometric Residence Permit (if applicable)
3. Health certificate (if applicable)
4. Proof of your finances
5. Copy of your Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) email
6. Proof of qualifications (if required).
You'll need your Unloading Permit to enable you to unload your belongings close to your accommodation
You'll need your Accommodation Arrival Pass. You'll need to show this to the receptionist before you can get into your room.