Catching a train not only avoids traffic jams and being able to sleep or relax; you can also catch up with work or online socialising using Southeastern trains free wi-fi. You can also be proud to know you are travelling in one of the most environmentally-friendly ways. Southeastern trains and Eurostar are committed to reducing their environmental impact too.
Canterbury West (CBW) Train Station
Trains from Canterbury West stops at Ashford International in Kent that links with several railway lines, including High Speed 1 route, South Eastern main lines, the Southern Marsh Link train and the National Rail international stations (Eurostar).
Domestic and High-speed 1 trains from Canterbury West
At peak times, services are approximately operating from this station. The typical off-peak service for this station per hour is:
- 1 train to London Victoria via Ashford International and Maidstone East
- 2 trains to London Charing Cross Via Ashford International
- 1 train to London St Pancras International (high speed) via Ashford International
- 2 trains to Ramsgate of which 1 continues to Margate
The high-speed train service to London, St.Pancras takes less than one hour from Canterbury West. It stops at Ashford International, Stratford and Ebbsfleet International.
Canterbury East (CBE) Train Station
Trains from Canterbury East stops at
At peak times services are approximately operating from this station. The typical off-peak service from this station per hour is:
Eurostar International train
- London to Paris - 2 hours 12 minutes
- London to Brussels - 2 hours 1 minute
- London to Lille - 1 hour 22 minutes
The stops in the UK include:
- London St Pancras,
- Ebbsfleet International Note 1
- Ashford International Note 1
- Channel Tunnel
Note 1 - Due to the Covid 19 pandemic Eurostar will not stop at Ebbsfleet and Ashford International train stations until 2022.
Canterbury Rail Service PDF
Live departure & arrival information
For more information regarding timetables, routes and more, please visit the National Rail website.
Bicycles on trains
Bikes are only permitted on trains at certain times of the day and storage facilities vary from station to station.