Support for students who are self-isolating

If you have to self-isolate because you have Covid-19 symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19, this guide is for you.

We know self-isolating is hard. It isn’t what we would have wanted for your time at Kent, and we will do everything we can to help you through this difficult period.

If you ever need to contact us, our email inbox is monitored every day including the evenings and we would be very happy to hear from you so please do get in contact.

The University is here to support you throughout your self-isolation, ensuring you can stay safe, well and continue with your studies as much as possible.  

Please just ask!

While you are self-isolating, let us know if there is something that you would like us to provide for you which we’re not currently doing and we'll see what we can do.

Last updated