Audio visual technology for teaching
- Projection equipment and show sound, appropriate to the space
- A lectern with teaching PC, DVD player and power and ports for laptop connection
- Lecture capture using Kent Player (Panopto) with PC screen and audio captured as a standard, most with webcam (or better) for video capture if selected
- Lecture theatres have a document camera (aka visualiser / digital OHP) which can be recorded in Kent Player
- Most lecture theatres have lectern and/or lapel mic for voice reinforcement which can be selected for Kent Player
- Many teaching spaces have hearing assistive technology
- Supplementary equipment available for loan
Pick up and return equipment
- Room SE03, Cornwallis Octagon, Canterbury.
- Open Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00, closed for lunch 13.00 - 14.00. Other times may be possible on request.
Contact us for training or to report a fault
- request on-site training for using equipment
- report faulty equipment.
Telephone 01227 82 4888