There are seven pre-arrival steps you must complete as a new student:
- Complete enrolment
- Activate your Kent IT Account
- Arrange to pay your fees
- Choose/review your modules
- Prepare documents for registration
- Apply for accommodation, if you haven't already
- Complete the Expect Respect@kent module
The enrolment form is temporarily unavailable, but will be available from 12 December. Please contact the Central Student Administration Office for any urgent queries.
You'll need to come back to this page to complete each step. The Getting Started at Kent January 2019 booklet (pdf) will also guide you through the process.
Student Support and Wellbeing
We encourage all new students who have additional support needs to contact us before the beginning of the academic year.
Once you've enrolled, don't forget to join our official Facebook page