Students in a cafe

New Partner College students

Congratulations! You are one of many students studying for a University of Kent award at one of our three partner colleges.

When you start your course, you need to enrol with your college and the University in order to secure your place. It is essential that you complete your enrolment as soon as possible. 

Complete enrolment

Students studying for University partner college qualifications have access to a range of services depending on their course. Find out more

If you experience any difficulty in finding or using the services of the University of Kent please contact your Partnership Development Officer who will be able to help you.

Further information

Last updated