Located just a short walk from the Medway campus, Pier Quays (formerly Liberty Quays) offers lots of opportunities to meet new people and socialise with your friends. Cook together in your flat's spacious kitchen, go for a swim or take a class at Medway Park with your included membership, or relax in one of the two large social spaces for Pier Quays residents.
However you chose to spend your time, there's plenty of benefits you can take advantage of whilst living in Pier Quays when you book directly through our University of Kent application pages.
Why live at Pier Quays?
Our rooms are competitively priced at £130 per week with included additional benefits:
- Exclusive free Sport Premium Plus membership or a Medway Park Premier membership (worth up to £479) when booking with us.
- No deposit
- No utility bills (including free Wi-Fi)
- All en-suite accommodation
- Personal Possessions Insurance
- On-site laundry facilities, cycle storage and maintenance team.
Convenience and Security:
Moving away to university is an exciting time full of new things, to help make sure this is a positive experience we also offer:
- A guaranteed room if you apply directly with Kent before 31 July.
- A daily on-site reception means secure postal deliveries.
- 24 hour CCTV, secure access and site security.
- Well connected, with Medway campus a short walk away plus a free Kent Student campus shuttle bus operating daily.
- On-site shops, study space and social areas plus large superstore minutes away.
- Housed with fellow Kent first year students to enjoy student life together.
- Peace of mind knowing you can apply with your friends to live in Pier Quays in your second and third year.