Emergency wellbeing support
Crisis drop-in sessions
If you feel you are in need of urgent support we offer crisis drop-in sessions every week day when you can come to the Student Support and Wellbeing reception and be seen by a member of the team. During these appointments we will listen to your concerns and try to direct you in to the most appropriate help and support.
- 14.00 – 16:00 at Canterbury – Student Support and Wellbeing Reception, H Block, Keynes
- 14.00 – 15.00 at Medway – Student Support Office, Gillingham Building, G0-05
- Contact Wellbeing Services
- NHS 111 is the NHS urgent help advice line. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency.
- Open daily in term time 7am-midnight - walk-in service midnight-7am for emergency care. Nursing Services is available to students for support, advice, treatment of minor illnesses and injury, and contraceptive advice.
- University Nursing Service, Banking Hall (Next to Security), University of Kent, CT2 7NQ, 01227 823503
- The University Medical Centre is an NHS general practice based on the University of Kent Canterbury campus, Giles Lane, Canterbury
- Phone: 01227 469333 Out of hours emergency: (NHS) dial 111.
- Samaritans Canterbury
- 32 Northgate Canterbury Kent CT1 1BL
- National telephone: 116 123 (this number is free to call)
- Email Samaritans: firstname.lastname@example.org (UK and ROI)