Getting organised for next year? You’ll be pleased to know you (and your friends) can now apply for Kent’s accommodation for September 2023!
If you’re still in a post-Christmas haze, don’t fret, we’re here to take the hassle out of house hunting and worrying about deposits or bill payments. Opt to stay on campus next year and take advantage of the great benefits of living on campus.
Campus accommodation benefits:
- All utilities are included (gas, electric, heating, water, personal contents insurance and Wi-Fi)
- Zero deposit with nothing to pay until September 2023 (Canterbury campus) or an advanced rent payment for Pier Quays
- Free sports membership at Kent Sport or Medway Park
- Excellent location, just a stone’s throw away from study areas and social facilities
- Shorter contracts lengths that match your term dates
- 24-hr campus security
- Dedicated college reception and maintenance teams
We’ve set aside a limited number of rooms across the Canterbury campus and Pier Quays exclusively for returning students, so whether you are in your second, third or fourth year you can apply online!
- Live with your friends. Just tell us in your application whom you’d like to be roomies with and if you meet our requirements, we’ll house you together! (Check out our FAQs for more info).
- Guaranteed offer for the first 1,000 undergraduate Canterbury returning student applications and all Medway applications.
- Clarity and certainty. Early applicants get their confirmation as early as the end of January, with room allocation information following from late March/April.