Students in a lecture

The University of Kent does not sponsor international students for part time courses or part time mode of study.

A Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) will only be issued for full time courses/mode of study.

If you require immigration permission as a student to study in the UK, you will only be able to study full time.

You may, however, repeat a module(s) on a part time basis, as long as the substantive course you are registered on is full time and the module(s) span across all academic terms within the same year.

Last updated