Changes to your studies

If you are in the UK on a Student visa, you have a responsibility to report certain changes in your circumstances to your sponsor.

As your Student visa sponsor, the University is required to report changes in your study and certain circumstances to the Home Office. If you are considering changing your plans or there have been changes since you applied for your Student route visa please read the relevant information carefully.

Before making any changes to your studies, we recommend that you read UKCISA's guidance on protecting your immigration status and seek advice from the Kent Union Advice Centre.

Last updated