Kent Sport provides members with the opportunity to experience sport either for leisure and recreation or to an elite competitive level using state of the art equipment and a wide-range of facilities.
- An air-conditioned fitness suite fitted with the latest StarTrac equipment. All CV equipment has interactive media access and there is free WIFI coverage throughout.
- The Pit - a bespoke strength and conditioning training area equipped with four Olympic lifting platforms and Eleiko discs and bars.
- The Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic is situated in the fitness suite wellness area, providing a seamless pathway from acute injury to full fitness.
- Large group exercise studio which hosts a full timetable of dance, studio cycling, toning, holistic and combat classes. With enhanced lighting and sound.
- Three multi purpose sports halls for many activities including badminton, basketball, football, netball, table tennis, and volleyball.
- Two squash courts with viewing galleries.
- An indoor and outdoor tennis and netball centre – three indoor and three outdoor courts.
- Two floodlit 3G football pitches.
- A floodlit multi-use astro-turf pitch.
- Grass pitches for sports including rugby, football and cricket.
- Two bay outdoor cricket nets.
- Sports pavilion with changing rooms and excellent social space (The Pavilion Café Bar).
- Two café areas for refreshments and snacks, with vending machines and free WIFI access.
All our facilities are open to staff, students, alumni and the public and our venues are available for hire for sporting and non-sporting events and conferences. To see the facilities including the sports halls, fitness suite, fitness studio, 3GX artificial pitch and the Indoor Tennis Centre, view the virtual tours online or visit us at the Sports Centre and Pavilion.