The Bestway Foundation Scholarship (for Pakistani students)
Together with The Bestway Foundation we are delighted to offer a number of scholarships of £30,000, to students from and domiciled in Pakistan, applying to our Postgraduate Masters programmes in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
The University of Kent has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is excited to offer this new scholarship in partnership with The Bestway Foundation.
The Scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance award for the 2019/20 academic year.
- Open to students from, and domiciled in, Pakistan
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic performance
- Shortlisted applicants will also be considered on the basis of financial need.
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time programme in one of the following disciplines by the 28 April 2019 in order to be considered for the award:
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Digital Arts
- Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science
How to apply
In order to apply for this scholarship you must have made an application for a programme of study at; https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/index.html
- Providing you meet the above eligibility criteria, you will then be able to apply for this scholarship via your applicant portal
- You will be asked to upload a CV, and a statement which includes details of any financial circumstances you wish the panel to consider
- Applications will be considered based on academic excellence. Where students are academically equivalent, those with the greater financial need will be granted the award
Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer on one of the eligible postgraduate programmes by the 28 April 2019.
Applicants who have not been contacted by the 31 May 2019 can assume they have been unsuccessful.