Medway Student Administration Office

Your future is created by what you do today

Council Tax Exemption Certificates


Medway Campus

ALL students need to apply for a council tax exemption certificate to ensure that their relevant council is notified of their student status. This also applies to students living in student accommodation on or off site.

To obtain your certificate, please log onto SDS and choose the 'My Letters' option from the menu within the Details and Study area.

The next page will display a button 'Generate Council Tax Exemption Certificate'.

This will produce your certificate in PDF format, for you to print and forward to your relevant council.

University of Kent - © University of Kent

University of Kent, Medway Campus, Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4AG +44(0)1634 88 8881

Last Updated: 12/04/2019

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK