Dr Gbenga Oduntan
Gbenga Oduntan is a sociolegal scholar and critical legal studies academic. His recent major research works include: International Law and African Boundary Disputes London: Routledge (2015); Sovereignty, Jurisdiction, in the Airspace and Outer space: Legal Criteria for Spatial Delimitation. Routledge-Cavendish (October 2011).
Qualifications: Ph.D. (Law, (Kent)), MA, LLB (hons) BL (hons) BA (hons), ACIArb.
- Delimitation and Demarcation of the Boundary between states.
- International dispute settlement mechanisms.
- Asset recovery and tracing of stolen funds.
- Transparency, anticorruption and compliance in multinational business.
- Regulation of International business transactions and international contracts.
- Space applications and commercialisation of outer space activities in space law.
Gbenga teaches undergraduates and postgraduates in the fields of critical law and international business transitions and global problems and international law.
I am open to supervision topics in many areas across the public and private international law fields.
Solicitor and barrister of the Supreme Court of Nigeria; (ACIArb) Chartered Institute of Arbitrators; Co-ordinating Attorney World Anticorruption Research Network (WARN).